Stampede Lax was established with the goal of bringing together players and coaches who share a passion for the game of lacrosse, and who aim to raise their game to the next level. Stampede Lax focuses on providing the best instruction through team practices, as well as exposure to local and national tournament play for our teams.
- Stampede Lax, the premier girls’ lacrosse club in Western New York, is an elite girls’ lacrosse club and to become a member you must tryout on a yearly basis.
- All Players are required to read, sign, and abide by our Stampede Lax Player Expectations prior to the beginning of the summer season.
- Stampede Lax will provide you with high quality coaching, as well as exposure to the next level of lacrosse. We will also provide the opportunity to be seen at some of the most popular national recruiting tournaments. This will give you the tools needed to not only take your game to the next level but to also succeed at that level.
- We believe that being a multi-sport athlete is extremely valuable and can only help enhance your overall athleticism and, in turn, improve your game. We strongly encourage our players continue to play other sports throughout their high school careers.
- All players are not only expected but are required to attend all team practices. If a player cannot make a practice for a certain reason, it is the player’s (not the parent’s) responsibility to contact her coach the day before practice.
- Stampede Lax focuses not only on improving player’s overall lacrosse skill level, but also on the importance of year-round fitness, responsibility, commitment, communication skills, and leadership. We will continually stress the importance of teamwork in everything that we do. These skills will help our athletes excel both on and off the lacrosse field. In order to facilitate this development, we avidly encourage our players rather than their parents initiate communication with their coach.