Our 4v4 Tournament is the ideal opportunity to kick off the new year and to bring some team competition to NU.
The tournament is designed to be a fun and competitive environment, where teams can sign up in groups of 7 or more and compete for the Frosty Queen of the Hill title.
Individual players without a full team are welcome as well. Please register and we will put all individuals together on 1/11 to form teams.
• Registration is first come, first serve and LIMITED (registration will fill quickly, so please sign up ASAP!)
• Players must be in the 8th through 12th grade- all age groups will compete against each other another
• Team sign ups must have a minimum of 7 players, including a goalie, with one contact person per team
• Teams must wear matching pinnies/colors
• Single players can sign up independently and will be placed on a Team on 1/12
Cost: $50 per field player, $20 goalie
• 5-Minute Games; 2-Minute Breaks
• 4 Field Players and a Goalie
• Draw to Obtain Starting Possession
• Free Clear After A Goal
• Sub On The Fly and On Your Own
• Tie = 1v1 Braveheart
• No 8 Meters; All Fouls Are Indirect
• Play Clean & Have Fun!
|9:00 am||Registration at NU Kiernan Center|
|9:30am - 11:00am||Pool Play Games Begin|
|11:00am - 11:30am||Lunch|
|11:35 am - 12:35 pm||Skills Clinic|
|12:40 pm - 2:15 pm||Championship Brackets Begin|
|2:30 pm||Conclusion of Tournament|